Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Disney Heroes

Can you ever imagine that one day your favorite Disney Heroes become super duper sexy models ? I don't think so, but when i surf the internet and guess what ? I found this...........Damn sexy !!!!


Captain John Smith from Pocahontas. He really is a blonde guy.



Milo James Thatch from Disney's "Atlantis: The Lost Empire. *Nerd Greek* A movie that i had watched when I was in Form 1 or 2 or 3......dunno, forgot liao. But I still know him, is like "Hey, I know you, you are the one in the movie Atlantis !" Recognize him form that big glasses.



Woot ! I know him, I know him ! He is Shang from Mulan !


Prince Phoebus from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. Still can recognize him cause I had watch the movie last year.



Know him ? He is Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty. Long time no watch this cartoon. Must watch the cartoon again !


Tarzan from Tarzan. His face really looks like monkey face....maybe is the lighting problem.




David from Lilo & Stitch. When I see this first picture, I say that this not going to be easy as i thought, this is really serious one. Why dun draw Stitch ?! I love Stitch !


Hercules from Hercules. Ok you got the most muscle than others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please include a link back to David's site, he is a friend of mine and I know he would appreciate it. He recently posted some fan-art from the Narnia Chronicles, you should check it out! http://davidkawena.deviantart.com/