Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back at last

Finally i back to my blog. Things get pretty strange this year. This year, I had changed my course, no more AUP ( American Degree Program) but Diploma in Business. That's mean I cannot go US liao lo ! Sob.....sob.....my US dream....no more liao...... Now is start all over again. Just pretend that i just a new student that just enroll in INTI college ( Although I'm very old liao) Really miss my friends wor......most of them had gone to US and other countries, leave me all alone in Penang. That's terrible.

I find my course pretty interesting and more easy then AUP. Yeah, the head is right, maybe I'm more suitable to study diploma (and it also means that I not that smart to do degree course, lol) Things get very busy in diploma, rush here rush there, rush for assignments, rush for tests and exams, rush for meetings and so as group discussion. Phew, at least it get me busy all the time until I have no time for my personal things, including blogging. So I may be not so often update my blog.

STPM is out !!! Most of my friends get pretty good results ! Congratulations !

And last thing...



Spread the love baby ! Let everyone feel the love around them ! Love you all !

No comments: